Friday, November 14, 2008

and so it begins

I don't know what to blog about anymore. And I think other people may be feeling the same way because it seems like most of my blogging friends have slowed down considerably. I could write about sports but that is just too depressing with Seattle's current state (how are the Silvertips doing I wonder?). I could write about politics but thank God that's kind of over at least for a little bit. I could write about my life but lately it has been kind of boring. I'm still doing my best as a substitute teacher. Still uncertain of what I'm going to do in the future. Still no lady friends in the picture. I could write about religion but feel somewhat hypocritical when I do that. However, I have discovered this thing called Post-Modern Christianity and I am really liking it. Pretty much everything I've been thinking about with regards to Christianity is covered. Here I thought I was one of the few, only to find out it's a whole movement. Anyway I get to discuss it in sunday school once a week at Nampa First Church at 10:45. One of my favorite times of the week. When I have a better grasp maybe I will write about it.

Well with a serious lack of anything substantial to write about, I suppose I'll just leave you with some funny stuff I have found lately.

This is a very funny article about the Oklahoma City THHUUUUNNNNDDDDEEEERRRRRR...

This is an even funnier email correspondence between a man and his bank


and for those of you who don't like to read... here are some always funny news stories.

"This here wards off spells..."


"That's only in the mornin!"
(watch when Bubb Rubb and Lil' Sis drive off)


Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis...some classy folks right there.